Loom It!



Like anyone who loves fiber arts I am always fascinated by looms and the projects made with them.  I've never taken the leap to purchase a loom but, after seeing an idea on Pinterest, I decided to make a pin loom to try my hand at it. 

You go into a project like this not realizing just how damn tedious it's going to be to hammer in all those tiny nails lol! 
 
It was worth it though!  This type of weaving is hella enjoyable...It reminded me a bit of those potholder looms from when I was a little girl.  I'm not sure what I'll use it for but I can see that it will, at the very least, be a way for me to utilize the novelty yarns that I just had to have but that can't be knit or crocheted with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiramisu For Keressa

Idle Hands Being What They Are...