What I've been up to....

Here are a few of the artsy things I've been up to lately....

Knitting...I've been knitting washcloths....I hadn't been able to knit with cotton in the past but my new friend Paula told me it was because I was using ridiculously small needles....and she was right....



Making Christmas Ornaments...... This is a technique that I had seen done using re-inkers and ultra fine glitter...The colors are pretty random but that's because I used what I had on hand since I didn't know if it would work out or not....and it did! A couple colors were a bit dark...But watering the reinker down doesn't work so I will just need to get a few new colors. The orange one was meant as a joke for John...the Longhorns fan...but I actually like how it came out....too bad nobody I know has an orange Christmas theme :)




I've been meaning to scrapbook John's horse pictures but I've been waiting for just the right stamp set...I got it in the mail and couldn't wait to try it out..... You can click on the photo for a detailed view...but be warned that it is a very very big picture!

Page1



Page2



The stamp set worked great for this layout and I was really happy with how it looked in the embossing powder:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Idle Hands Being What They Are...

Tiramisu For Keressa