Christmas Projects


I feel as though I haven't been able to hit the publish button on this blog in quite a while...I've been making Christmas gifts for what seems like forever and have had to keep all of that under wraps.   It's been a good time creatively because I've tried a few new things this year.   


I'm not sure how it's possible that I have never stained wood before!  Now that I have, I'm hooked!  So few things give you instant gratification when you're a crafter but stain is absolutely one of them.

Some Rustic Christmas Tree Goodness

 
 
This is the first multi-piece wooden sign that I've made so far.  I stained the wood before I dry brushed it with an oatmeal colored paint.  I used the Silhouette to cut out the "Gather" stencil.


 
 
A Christmas Cat :-)

                                                
 
The Daily Prophet Headlines transferred onto 2 inch tiles.
 
 
 
The Silhouette got quite a bit of use this year:

 






 
Glitter ornaments were kind of the name of the game this year...I couldn't get enough...AND my studio floor will never be the same again lol!
 



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiramisu For Keressa

Idle Hands Being What They Are...