Incredible Excursion!

I recently joined a local Heifer International volunteer group.  The leader of the group is a lovely woman who made me immediately feel welcome and I’m really looking forward to getting to know her as well as the rest of the group.

Earlier last week she called and asked if I would be interested in going to the Heifer Ranch for a Lambing Weekend.  I have to say that it was one of the best times I’ve ever had.  I got to witness several ewes give birth, met some fantastic people, and listened to some incredibly enlightening lectures.  The ranch is an extraordinary place and I highly recommend taking a visit there at your earliest opportunity!


 I spent time cuddling these little cuties:

 
I met this fellow...


 
and this silly guy!
 
 
I discovered that I absolutely LOVE milking goats!
 

 











We took a walking tour...and a goat along for the walk....

 
The bee-keeping demonstration was an unexpected treat!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Idle Hands Being What They Are...

Tiramisu For Keressa