Fingers Crossed...

Well, the seeds are in...now we wait for growth. 
I'm doing things a bit differently this year and it's mildly nerve-wracking... I'm not planting annual vegetables.  That means no tomatoes, peppers, cabbage, etc...  The reason I've made this decision is that I have a lot of landscaping that needs to be done and I want that accomplished through perennial herbs, flowers, and food.  In order to do that economically I need to sacrifice having a traditional garden this year so that I can utilize that space in growing out these little guys so that they can be transplanted elsewhere. 
 
 
So....This summer will see me at the Farmer's Market more than in previous years but I believe it will be worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiramisu For Keressa

Idle Hands Being What They Are...