Pinterest!

I’m addicted to Pinterest! If you haven’t seen it, check it out: Pinterest 

It’s essentially a group of personalized bulletin boards… a great way to keep track of the things that interest you on the internet. Everything from articles and videos to recipes and jokes can be pinned. It’s also a great way to see what inspires your friends! 

Anyway, it was from Pinterest that I got the idea to make a wine cork jewelry holder. I reused a picture frame and wine corks that I already had so it cost nothing at all. The picture frame was gold. I covered it in black paint and distressed the edges when it was dry. I removed the glass, covered the cardboard backing with textured cardstock, and hot glued the corks to it. I think it’s pretty cool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Idle Hands Being What They Are...

Tiramisu For Keressa