Yup...I'm a farmer!


BEHOLD.....el pepino hermoso.....



The container gardening is going GREAT! We've had so much rain this year that I was afraid I wouldn't get much out of the plants. I have lost a few to the over-watering...we won't be getting any squash or zucchini...and I lost 3 jalapenos.

Obviously the cucumbers are growing!!! I can't wait to make refrigerator pickles!!!

The tomatoes are doing incredibly well...as a matter of fact...They are so much taller than the cages and have so much fruit on the vine that John had to put hooks in the fence so that I could tie them up!

The peppers are out of control...Bananas, jalapenos, cayenne, and habanero are all big and beautiful!

Herbs are fantastic with the exception of the cilantro...I'm not sure why....maybe it feels my negative energy towards it...Uuuuugggghhhhhkkkk!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Idle Hands Being What They Are...

Dining Room...

Tiramisu For Keressa