Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1

I'm happy to see October come to an end. Now that November is here I'm looking forward to a fresh start...the issues of the last several months and the pain of this last week have been worked through and I'm ready for happier days!

Gaining balance and setting boundaries has always been an issue for me. Several conversations with John over the past few days has gone a long way in setting that straight. We are finally at a place where he understands that we will never be a couple again and that we won't be communicating on a regular basis. It feels great to finally have that closure!

I'm looking forward to being more creative and social this month...I'm working on a knitting project and want to do a little card making. I'm also planning on reconnecting with some girlfriends that I haven't seen in several months. AND...I have 3 days off work coming up and I'm SO looking forward to some serious relaxation! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment