Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm 30 Years Old!

Today is my New Years Day..My Birthday!!!

I've spent the past several weeks thinking about this milestone and wondering how I would feel to have reached 30 and reflecting on where I've been and where I hope to be.

My first blog related act of this year was to delete my archives. I want to focus on the future instead of the past.

Several years ago I went through a period of self realization during which I decided to start being honest with myself and others and start living life by my own rules....There has been alot of fall out from that but I don't regret it a bit...in the end it's been worth it. I do regret that I haven't stayed true to that movement every day...but it's been a growth process.

I feel like I'm growing into myself now...and I'm not talking about my ever-widening ass ;-) I feel like I treat myself better and expect others to do that as well. I find myself apologizing less (for things that weren't my fault in the first place..a nasty habit I had) I also feel like I need alot less validation from others these days. And all of that feels GREAT!

~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment